View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
heavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to beholdheavyduty is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BTA10250D BT install help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by f575gtc View Post
Hello guys, I just bought the 10 inch sub 250watt and I am installing it in a 2011 Subaru Impreza STI and using its factory unit. The unit does not have RCA so I ran 4 speaker wires from the output lines for the rear speakers to the back into the subs harness and plugged into the sub using its plain wire connections, now I heard bazooka tubes before and they were loud, but mine has VERY little bass, I can tell the sub is on and it is working but I don't get the bass shaking I heard from the same sub in a different car.

Is it because the speaker lines I am tapped into do not have enough of a signal current to the sub? I thought the sub was supposed to amplify what ever signal I sent to it.
I already turned the dials on the subs gains up and it makes very little difference.
Any advise? Thanks a millions
Welcome to the Bazooka Forum. High Level Inputs are always a verified high voltage source. Check for a possible phase issue. If the Inputs are connected out of phase there will be little to no bass.

Last edited by heavyduty; 03-19-2011 at 08:35 PM.