Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://forums.bazooka.com/index.php)
-   Amplified Tube Subwoofers (http://forums.bazooka.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions (http://forums.bazooka.com/showthread.php?t=6000)

Cst756 11-17-2017 05:45 AM

Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cst756 (Post 35506)
However, after looking back at what is listed as a 14p, I do have a plug that looks like this one, is that the harness I should be looking for the wires in and tapping there and not the longer one?

Can't seem to edit. I got home and still couldn't follow all the needed colors, most were there. I had the fast red hooked up to purple (it's in 17p), I don't know where to hook up the fast blue and white wire. This thing is so simple, if I could just figure out what colors to match up.

heavyduty 11-17-2017 02:01 PM

Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cst756 (Post 35506)
However, after looking back at what is listed as a 14p, I do have a plug that looks like this one, is that the harness I should be looking for the wires in and tapping there and not the longer one?

Only if you can clearly identify the correct wires as labeled in the schematic. If harness 17P, does not match up with the schematics you are looking at, then I would move on to the next harness that does properly match with the diagram you are working with.

Cst756 11-17-2017 02:39 PM

Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions
 
Thanks for the help.

Freddyfredrickson 02-10-2018 05:10 PM

Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions
 
Trying to hook up my BTA850FH using the FAST9999 system to my stock Bose stereo system in my infinity. There is no sound from the tube. I have power running to the tube as checked using a meter on the 14 pin connector to the tube but because there is no LED on the tube itís impossible to tell if the unit is actually powering on. Because it is a Bose system I cut the 9999 speaker wires and connected them to the cut BTAH RCA wires to achieve the work around when connecting to a Bose system. Help?

heavyduty 02-12-2018 09:24 AM

Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freddyfredrickson (Post 35559)
Trying to hook up my BTA850FH using the FAST9999 system to my stock Bose stereo system in my infinity. There is no sound from the tube. I have power running to the tube as checked using a meter on the 14 pin connector to the tube but because there is no LED on the tube itís impossible to tell if the unit is actually powering on. Because it is a Bose system I cut the 9999 speaker wires and connected them to the cut BTAH RCA wires to achieve the work around when connecting to a Bose system. Help?

Can you tell me where your ground is located?

Freddyfredrickson 02-15-2018 04:43 PM

Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by heavyduty (Post 35564)
Can you tell me where your ground is located?

The ground is bolted to the seat post where it connects to the floor.

heavyduty 02-20-2018 08:33 AM

Re: FAST-9999 Installaton Instructions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freddyfredrickson (Post 35566)
The ground is bolted to the seat post where it connects to the floor.

Where do you have the constant +12V and switched +12V connected? How do you have the turn-on circuit of the Tube, configured?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
bazooka.com