Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://forums.bazooka.com/index.php)
-   Hook me up! (http://forums.bazooka.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Jvc (http://forums.bazooka.com/showthread.php?t=5965)

Guzzball 07-06-2009 03:40 PM

Re: Jvc
 
OK I hope this will be my last question. I have ela-hp/awk harness, what do i do with the yellow wire?? :eek:


http://store.bazooka.com/ELA-HP-AWK-...ubes-P294.aspx

heavyduty 07-06-2009 04:02 PM

Re: Jvc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guzzball (Post 27509)
OK I hope this will be my last question. I have ela-hp/awk harness, what do i do with the yellow wire?? :eek:


http://store.bazooka.com/ELA-HP-AWK-...ubes-P294.aspx

You do not use the Yellow or Brown wire. Just be sure to insulate these leads and tape them to the harness. Please continue to post back with anymore questions you may have. :)47

Guzzball 07-10-2009 12:56 PM

Re: Jvc
 
Ok this is what I did: I hooked up the rca cables to the tube. I put the black wire to a nut on the frame of my car. Then I unhooked the power cord to my amp, put the power cord and the tube wire together. Screwed them back into my ampnad no sound.Is the tub broken or did i do somthing wrong???:(

heavyduty 07-10-2009 01:00 PM

Re: Jvc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guzzball (Post 27520)
Ok this is what I did: I hooked up the rca cables to the tube. I put the black wire to a nut on the frame of my car. Then I unhooked the power cord to my amp, put the power cord and the tube wire together. Screwed them back into my ampnad no sound.Is the tub broken or did i do somthing wrong???:(

Have you checked the Remote Turn-On Wire?

Guzzball 07-10-2009 01:03 PM

Re: Jvc
 
no i did not do that one is that. would that not make it work?? I'll try that and let you know...:eek:

heavyduty 07-10-2009 01:06 PM

Re: Jvc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guzzball (Post 27522)
no i did not do that one is that. would that not make it work?? I'll try that and let you know...:eek:

Yes, if the Remote Turn-On Wire is not connected, the Tube will not turn on. You can quickly check this by connecting this to the +12v power wire of the Tube.

Guzzball 07-10-2009 10:05 PM

Re: Jvc
 
That was it man thanks:)146

heavyduty 07-11-2009 12:21 PM

Re: Jvc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guzzball (Post 27531)
That was it man thanks:)146

No problem, glad that your Tube is up and running. Enjoy. :)47


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
bazooka.com